This book is your introduction to Downtown San José, the capital city of Costa Rica. Whether you are visiting San Jose for a day or two, or you plan to live here for a year or two, this book will help you make the most of The Real San José.
The Real San José, Michael Miller’s Guide to Downtown San José, Costa Rica tells you what you need to know to get your feet on the ground and to start enjoying this exciting city.
* It will help you get familiar with the layout of Downtown San José and make it easy to find your way around.
* It introduces you to hidden gems of restaurants.
* It tells you about the “don’t-miss” attractions within walking distance of your hotel.
* It informs you about the cultural, historical and religious sites that are an essential part of Downtown San José.
* And if you decide to stay a while, it will guide you to basic services like grocery shopping, laundry service, finding a pharmacy, changing money and so much more.
The Real San José, with 25 photographs and a helpful map of Downtown San José, is your essential tool to get out and start having fun in this wonderful city.
“Thanks, Mr. Miller, for a work of love for a city that needs it.” Deborah Rojas, Galeria Namu